Cheap Sunpentown Energy Star 3.0-Cu-Ft Upright Freezer - Stainless. The unit provides four pullout baskets to help keep food items organized and easily accessible Other details include a mechanical adjustable thermostat, manual defrost, a space-saving flush back design, and a recessed door handle for a clean look For added convenience, the unit's reversible door can be set to open from either the left
Sunpentown UF-311S or right side, and its front leveling legs make it easy to stabilize even when placed on an uneven surface 4 pullout baskets help keep food organized and easily accessible Ice-cube tray; lock and key; reversible door; front leveling legs ... »
Learn more about Sunpentown UF-311S. Review for Sunpentown UF-311S. I've been searching for a small, stainless steel, upright freezer for a few years. I was happy when I found this one online. I wasn't sure about the pull-out baskets, but they turned out to be quite handy. Note that the shelves are not adjustable, as the freezer coils run through the shelves. This seems to be common in upright ... » Read more about Sunpentown Energy Star 3.0-Cu-Ft Upright Freezer - Stainless.
UF-311S Price » Click here to check lowest price. 
No comments:
Post a Comment