Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sunpentown WA-1140DE

Buy discount SPT WA-1140DE Dual-Hose 11,000-BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Remote Control. The moisture is then pushed out with the exhaust air, leaving you a virtually no drain unit Newest addition to SPT's Portable AC family Dual Hose System with Self-Evaporating Technology This creates improved cooling efficiently without adding energy cost 9,000-BTU air conditioner; 47-pint Sunpentown WA-1140DE dehumidifier; 3-speed fan Self-evaporating system; dual-hose system; re-start technology ... » Learn more about Sunpentown WA-1140DE.

Review for Sunpentown WA-1140DE. Its two years since I purchased this and happened upon this link today. I remember doing a great amount of research when I bought this unit. It is NOT like the one being reviewed with 2 stars. One key point - it has two hoses - input and output (not one like many units out there). ... » Read more about SPT WA-1140DE Dual-Hose 11,000-BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Remote Control.

WA-1140DE Price » Get discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment